Apprentice Vacancy Matching Service
Capital Training Group can help you prepare for your interview and will support you throughout your Apprenticeship.
A member of the Capital Training Group team will discuss the vacancy you have applied for and start our pre-employment training to prepare you for the interview and work.
As a minimum, we will always aim to:
- Review and format your CV
- Provide you with helpful Interview hints and tips
- Provide you with a brief of the job description
- Complete your initial assessment to test your current level of English, Maths and ICT
- If successful we will induct you onto the programme, ensuring you have an understanding of the Apprenticeship, Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Equality and Diversity
- Agree your supervision and training plan
To find out more, email a member of our team or to apply please visit our current vacancies tab.
Quotes From Ofsted Inspection 2014
Quotes on our Vacancy Matching Service from our Ofsted Inspection in May 2014 below:
“The provider makes great efforts to secure good employers for learners, matching them well to their work placements. The vast majority of learners secure full-time employment on completion of their apprenticeship; others are enthused to continue developing their career by progressing to further education courses.”